Going through the same things at different times
When hurricane Hannah separated two white tigers from their mother, Anjana came to the Rescue. Anjana, a chimp at TIGERS in South Carolina , became surrogate mom and playmate to the cubs, even helping with bottle feeding, according to The Sun. But here’s the truly amazing part: This is something Anjana does all the time, having helped raised leopard and lion cubs on several occasions.
These pics are truly gorgeous…
- My Mom is a Chimp! (spiritandanimal.wordpress.com)
- habitat suitability analysis for white bengal tiger? (greenanswers.com)
- Goal: (acollegeconfession.wordpress.com)
- White Tiger Love (ourpeaceablekingdom.wordpress.com)
- Best bets: Take a tour to see white tigers, plus more (pbpulse.com)
- Dozing Siberian tiger sleeps through heavy snowfall as his fur is turned white (dailymail.co.uk)
- Sugar Shout Out: Get Design Inspiration For Your Home Office (bellasugar.com)
- Could Climate Change Create Deadly, Mutant Sharks Which Kill Us All? (papundits.wordpress.com)
- Could Climate Change create deadly, mutant…
View original post 11 more words
Because, what you did was Low 😐 Now what do I do?
Quotes are epidemic nowadays.
Like ads, I’ll never miss a day without seeing one. Quotes are presented in every platform of social networking, in movies, or in occasional text messages. They may appear as simple as a text, sometimes in fancy colored fonts or planted in a photo; and there are people who spend time in spreading them.
Don’t necessarily believe them just because somebody shared a statement. Among the most famous quotations was from the poet William Wordsworth, “The good die first”. Many good guys have to die before the demise of a villain is true in stories; but if that’s true in reality, I’ll have a long life ahead! But everybody can share a quote that is not containing any value or is not applicable in the context of our personal lives.
What I like about certain quotations is that I look at the authors and they know…
View original post 155 more words