Source – TWIN FLAME SACRED KEYS / Shared by: Liora www.twinflame1111.com
SEVEN SPIRITUAL LAWS
1) The Law of Attraction. This is the law that they told you about in “the Secret”. It basically says that like attracts like, or that what you think about expands, or that where your attention goes, energy flows. You may experience it as coincidence, luck, fate, or things that happen out of the blue, or karma. The essence of this law is that you attract whatever it is that you are giving your attention to, whether you want it or not. It doesn’t understand no. If you are saying, NO I don’t want this; it brings it to you anyway because you are focused on it. If you are saying, YES, I do want this; it will bring it to you because you are focused on having it.
2) The Law of Deliberate Creation. This says that you attract what you give your attention to, but what you give thought to accompanied by emotion, you attract even more quickly. The Universe is really responding to your energy vibrations and these are strongest when you feel strongly about something. The idea of utilizing the Law of Deliberate Creation is to deliberately focus on thoughts that feel good to you (or at least better than what you feel now). The Law of Attraction will give you more of the same things in your life that you are experiencing now, unless you apply the Law of Deliberate Creation to deliberately put your level of vibration into a place where you will receive the things you want.
3) The Law of Allowing. This says that the way to be free is to offer no resistance. You must allow others to be as they are. You must understand that no two people are the same. You must not just tolerate the differences but actually accept them. If you believe that another person needs to think, feel, or act according to how you think they “should”, you are working against this law and setting yourself up for a lot of pain. If you judge others, you are just attracting more negativity into your life. If you need to make others conform in order for you to feel good about your world, you can not experience freedom. You must allow the Universe to deliver what you want to you. You so often get in your own way by feeling fear, disappointment, worry, jealousy, or anger because you are noticing the lack of what you want. You need to have faith that your desire is indeed coming to you.
4) The Law of Sufficiency and Abundance. This says that you have everything you need within you right now, and that there is an unlimited supply of anything that you could want. If someone else has plenty of what you want, that doesn’t mean that there is any less of it for you. There is enough for everyone. You are enough; you are perfect, whole, and complete just as you are. You can have whatever you want.
5) The Law of Pure Potentiality. This says that the true essence of who you are is pure consciousness. You are in alignment with the power that manifests everything in the Universe when you realize that your inner being, your spirit, is one of pure potentiality. Anything is possible for you; and you have unlimited creativity. Anything you can imagine, you can have. The only limits are the ones that you impose upon yourself through your fears, lack of faith, and other negative emotions.
6) The Law of Detachment. This says that in order to get anything into your life, you have to give up your attachment to it. You must trust in order to be detached from an outcome you want. You must trust that the Universe knows the perfect timing and the perfect way to bring you what you want. If you do not trust the Universe, and you are fearful, or insecure, then that negative energy puts a barrier up to stop what you want from coming to you. You must allow what you want to come to you. If you are detached, you may get something even better than that which you wanted because you were flexible about your results
7) The Law of Polarity. This says that everything has two poles or opposites to it. Temperature has hot and cold for example. Money has wealth and poverty. No matter what you are paying attention to, there is a better side of it to focus upon, and a worse side. By choosing the better feeling aspect of whatever it is, you can achieve a higher energy vibration which will bring better things into your life.